Wednesday, November 14, 2007

BUY MY HOUSE

OPEN HOUSE
Sunday November 18th
1-4
19897 Mapleton Dr
FIND MY BUYER AND RECEIVE A
1,000 DOLLAR REWARD

Spectacular 4 bedroom split level w/bonus room

master ste with WIC, Full bth w/Jacuzzi and W/I shower
3br upstairs w/full bth
REFINISHED cherry wood flrs COURTESY OF ULTRA FLOORS
granite on all upgraded Lafata cabinets & island
fireplace in 2 story grt room
finished basement w/bar and lots of storage
paver patio in backyard w/ grown pines backing to wood
alarm system
Professionally landscaped backyard with hot tub
NEW WINDOW Treatments COURTESY OF MICHIGAN BLINDS
FRESHLY CLEANED CALIFORNIA BERBER CARPETS-COURTESY OF THE ORIGINAL HAGOPIAN
outstanding CHIPPEWA VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT
too many OTHER upgrades to list, this is a must see!!!
*1000 DOLLARS PAID FOLLOWING CLOSING*

I have fixed the Google Maps link. Thank you. It was pretty cool sitting downstairs watching the segment in high definition. I didn't even hear the phone ringing it is so quiet down here. I wonder if it is quieter since Ultra Floors came in and refinished the cherry wood upstairs. I know they put 5 coats down. I would bet that it is sound deadening to a certain degree. Anyhow, Lauren is upstairs watching Sesame Street and I am down here watching Regis and Kelly. I love that I cannot hear whats going on upstairs. This basement really rocks.

Kerry is upstairs getting ready, we will have a busy day today. It's Wednesday and we hope things will calm down soon. I really need to cut our grass one more time. I need to find the time to get that final cut done before it gets too cold. I always make sure to lower the lawnmower a notch for the last cut. I think that is one of the things I do to make sure my lawn is the first one to green up in the spring.

Have a great day.

No comments: