Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 4



Don't forget about the OPEN HOUSE THIS SUNDAY THE 11TH FROM 12-5. We will also be hosting a garage sale at the same time. I hope to see you and your prospective buyer at our home Sunday. I WILL OFFER ANYONE THAT BRINGS A BUYER TO OUR HOME 1000 DOLLARS FOLLOWING THE CLOSING FOR THAT SPECIFIC BUYER. Please e-mail with any questions that you have.




Today was a long day. We had the Blinds installed and Hagopian Carpets came out and cleaned and Scotch guarded. Tom from Michigan Blinds was pleasant and efficient. I highly recommend Tom for your window treatments. He is very timely and pleasant to work with. We also moved the furniture back in to the house. We have to do some dusting and set up the stereo equipment and we should be ready to rock and roll.




I hope this house sells but I will miss a lot of things about it. I will miss the pre wired rooms. The stereo in the bedroom really is great. I will also miss the Kitchen. The Kitchen is the best room in the house I think. It has Antique Labrador Granite counter tops, Tumbled Durango tile back splash, Absolute black Granite Island and all the lighting to make it stand out.



I will also greatly miss the finished basement. It is perfect for entertaining and for just chilling out. Take a look.


I will be cleaning and getting all of our information together for the Open House during the remainder of the evening. I will post again later.

No comments: