Sunday, November 4, 2007

Working Late






I am exausted today. I have been moving furniture into the garage so the crew from Ultra Floors in Clinton Township can start the refinishing of the Brazilian Cherry Hardwood that encompasses virtually all of the first floor.


I had planned on spending the money for the floor project when we decided to put our home up for sale. I am so gratefull to the fine folks at Ultra Floors as they have chosen to donate thier time and materials. I was "floored" that Theresa and Stefani stepped up in such a desparate situation. I will be up early to start working again as the crew is due to arrive at 8:30.


I already patched up some of the holes I have chosen to fix. I will paint them after the floors are complete. Kerry will need to be out of the house all day as the dust will certainly be flying. I will be stopping in to help the guys out and bring some lunch and refreshments to them.


There will be an OPEN HOUSE and GARAGE SALE on November the 11th from 12pm to 5 pm so if you are in the market for a great home or just need to furnish your own home come on by and see what we will have. Here is the information on this outstanding split level home.


Spectacular 4 bedroom split level w/bonus room, master ste with WIC and Full bth w/Jacuzzi and W/I shower, 3br upstairs w full bth, cherry h/wood flrs on main level, granite on all upgraded Lafata cabinets & island, tile b/splash, f/place in 2 story grt room, finished basement w/bar, lots of storage, paver patio in backyard w/ grown pines backing to woods, electric fence, alarm, sprinklers, 1st flr laundry, CROWN MOULDING Throughout, Professionally landscaped backyard with hot tub. too many upgrades to list, this is a must see.

No comments: